Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bumpy road

E explained to Marcus one day the use of road bumps when the taxi they were in went over one. He was fascinated. Came home and found our sofa to be slightly uneven at parts and he had an idea. All his cars, buses, trucks and taxis etc.. must now go over the bumps. So would their passengers such as Mikey, Sulley and Boo. A daily route for the vehicles these days.

Today, while giving me a koala style cuddle, he suddenly looked up at me with a cheeky grin. Ran his hand over my upper body before I could stop him. Jumped off and came back with his small coach bus. Moved his toy coach down my shoulder and across my chest and announced, "Mama look! The coach is going over 2 bumps!"

I couldn't stop laughing at his cheekiness and creativeness. He joined my laughing before I summoned up enough seriousness to tell him that this is a private area so the coach can't go over it. I cheekily told him that he has 2 bumps on his back (referring to his butt). Ever since, he tried once in a while to move a coach on his bumps unsuccessfully. Heehee..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...