Thursday, August 3, 2017

When I Have 20 Minutes to Play


These days, I have to be conscious about slowing down and setting aside time to spend playing games with Dolly.

I like playing games that require the kids to strategise. Especially those that do not take all day.

So Blokus is a great game that meets my objectives.  This set is worth every penny! We have it for a couple of years now and boys used to play for hours.

Nowadays, if I am not playing it with Dolly, she will use the pieces for other purposes. When Ah Ma visits, this is one of those games that is easy enough for Ah Ma to understand and play reasonably well. Sometimes I will hear Dolly chiding Ah Ma gently for breaking the rules or "cheating". Haha ..

I must remember to take photos of them playing in future.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...