Thursday, September 8, 2011

Space Shit and a random few

CIMG0433

Couldn't resist blogging about this one. Ha ha ha! Since Chip can spell 'ship', this must be out of sheer carelessness.

Here are a few random pieces that I've picked up from our storage box (where we keep Chip's pieces). I can really see his style in them. 

He can usually draw a piece or two like the ones shown here within minutes. When inspiration comes, he just grabs a paper and pencil and starts working. 

CIMG0432

Sea monster!

CIMG0426

There was a time when he would crack up whenever the name Toby was mentioned. He first heard the name from the Iron Giant, I think.

CIMG0430

CIMG0429

A fossil ammonite MAZE! 

CIMG0435

Ghost or owl.... I can't be sure. 

CIMG0436

More sea monster and little prawns. I like the prawns. :) 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...